The Asian American and Pacific Islander Faculty and Staff Association (AAPIFSA) brings together our Titan faculty and staff in order to promote an inclusive and equitable campus climate for all groups.
The AAPIFSA eliminated the annual membership fee in 2021 to be a more inclusive, accessible program for all Cal State Fullerton faculty and staff who self-identify as Asian Pacific Islander Desi American (APIDA). Because the organization now operates solely on donations, it depends on your support to continue its mission.
With your support, we can:
- Strengthen our input in the hiring, retention, and promotion of AAPI students, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Respond to the needs of the AAPI student body
- Build strong, effective links with the University administration and community
- Create a social support network among the members of the organization
- Encourage and empower individuals in the organization to become more actively involved with the purpose of creating a more harmonious, diverse, and just society
As we work toward creating a more inclusive environment at CSUF, we also provide AAPIFSA Book Scholarships. Support AAPIFSA and help award scholarships to a number of outstanding and high-achieving AAPI Cal State Fullerton students and continue to mission of supporting our AAPI community.