Every dollar raised for the Center of Leadership will be matched, up to $10,000, by Joe and Karen Moderow.
The Center for Leadership is on an exciting new journey to build a world-class leadership training center along with a library for leadership studies. This extraordinary vision is supported by CSUF alumni and friends and will have an immediate impact on serving students, alumni, corporate leaders and executives.
Help us lead the way with your support today!
Our center is the prevailing voice and resource for leadership development in Orange County. Through its many programs, the center cultivates valuable relationships across industries and supports leaders interested in enhancing their skills as they head their organizations. The center connects students, organizations and faculty members to help individuals and organizations develop through education, training and outreach.
Contributions to the Center for Leadership will enhance our training center and vital programs like our Leadership Scholars program. With your support, we can:
- Provide undergraduate students with opportunities to connect, develop, and serve
- Connects students with industry executives to develops their leadership skills
- Provide a forum for service to the community through volunteer activities and leadership opportunities
- Produce speaker events, training workshops, and networking events with OC C-level executives, mentors and volunteers
- Further our students' education with scholarships
Your gift today builds a sustainable Center for Leadership that will support our students and community partners for years to come.